What is CEAN ?
It is a user level erlang tool with following advantages:
- provides erlang core and libraries for many supported platforms.
- allows web searching of available packages.
- allows direct use within erlang shell.
- manages installed/available packages.
- helps you to keep your erlang system up-to-date.
- provides simple erlang deployment on production systems.
It is developped and maintained by Christophe Romain christophe dot romain at process-one dot net. The cean erlang library is also developped by Bengt Kleberg.
Many thanks to:
- Bengt Kleberg (scripting, tests, ideas, cean help, FAQ, besea)
- Geoff Cant (cean clustering)
- Joe Armstrong (ideas, packaging guide, technical help)
- All people who helped on previous versions starting with Erlang R11 (Yan Guiborat, Jason A. Hoffman, Brian Zhou, Jay Nelson, Vlad Dumitrescu)
- And all people reporting bugs and posting on forum