Packages search engine
Find packages using a space separated keyword filter.
Description of ejabberd
- Summary: Erlang jabber/XMPP server
- Abstract: ejabberd is a high-performance instant messaging server. An instant messaging server allows to transfer presence and status information between users connected to serverse and support real-time communications between them.
ejabberd relies on XMPP (eXtensible Messaging and Presence Protocol) a largely-accepted XML protocol standardized by the IETF (The Internet Engineering Task Force). The protocol evolution is handled by the XMPP Standards Foundation (XSF), whose mission is to create the world's best protocols for instant messaging, presence, and other forms of near-real-time communication based on XML.
- Author: ProcessOne
- Packager: Christophe Romain
- Category: server, application, chat
- Depends: asn1 compiler crypto inets kernel mnesia odbc mysql pgsql sasl ssl stdlib syntax_tools tools os_mon exmpp runtime_tools
- Home: http://www.process-one.net/en/ejabberd
- Sources: git://git.process-one.net/ejabberd/mainline.git
ProcessOne ProcessOne delivers scalable and robust systems to support creative instant messaging applications. Visit our site. Go to ProcessOne