Packages search engine
Find packages using a space separated keyword filter.
Description of email
- Summary: Send email - parse email - automate email jobs
- Abstract: A number of utilites for manipulating email. The most useful is something which might be described as "send" and "receive" in email, with this you can send and receive Erlang terms as e-mail messages.
These programs are *very* useful for building e-mail servers. Read the full docmentation for more details.
- Author: Joe Armstrong
- Packager: Christophe Romain
- Category: net, tool
- Depends: kernel stdlib uue
- Home: http://www.erlang.org/user.html#email-1.0
- Sources: http://www.erlang.org/contrib/email-1.0.tgz
ProcessOne ProcessOne delivers scalable and robust systems to support creative instant messaging applications. Visit our site. Go to ProcessOne