Packages search engine
Find packages using a space separated keyword filter.
Description of graph_draw
- Summary: Interactive graphical graph drawing for programs to display there data
- Abstract: This is a set of modules to help programs to graphically present graphs to a person. The person could rearange the graph and the system will keep those positions if the graph is changed by the program.
- Author: Hans Nilsson
- Packager: Christophe Romain
- Category: graphic
- Depends: stdlib
- Home: http://www.erlang.org/user.html#graph_draw-0.0
- Sources: http://www.erlang.org/contrib/graph_draw-0.0.tgz
ProcessOne ProcessOne delivers scalable and robust systems to support creative instant messaging applications. Visit our site. Go to ProcessOne