Packages search engine
Find packages using a space separated keyword filter.
Description of timer_mn
- Summary: Timer for large numbers of concurrent timers
- Abstract: This application re-implements the standard timer module to work for very large numbers of concurrent timers. This implementation uses an mnesia ordered_set table to hold the timers, which is much more scaleable than the ordered list used in the standard timer module.
- Author: Sean Hinde
- Packager: Christophe Romain
- Category: code
- Depends: mnesia stdlib
- Home: http://www.erlang.org/user.html#timer_mn-1.1
- Sources: http://www.erlang.org/contrib/timer_mn-1.1.tgz
ProcessOne ProcessOne delivers scalable and robust systems to support creative instant messaging applications. Visit our site. Go to ProcessOne